- Types Of Speech
- You can use stultification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Stultification
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, l, n, o, s, t, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters fi. Stultification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, stu, stul, stult, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- Pig Latin
- Stultification in Pig Latin is said as "ultificationstay or ultificationstway".
- s | t | u | l | t | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- st | tu | ul | lt | ti | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- stu | tul | ult | lti | tif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- stul | tult | ulti | ltif | tifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- derision of someone or something as foolish or absurd or inconsistent
|Abatement||the act of abating|
"laws enforcing noise abatement"
|Abating||decreasing in amount or intensity|
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Abscess||symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue|
|Absolution||the act of absolving or remitting|
formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Adulteration||the act of adulterating (especially the illicit substitution of one substance for another)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Stultification
|Stultification||the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)|
View English words with the unique letters used in stultification. Words With The Letters Acfilnostu
|Blunt||make less lively, intense, or vigorous|
impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
"Terror blunted her feelings"
"deaden a sound"
|Deaden||convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil|
|Degradation||changing to a lower state (a less respected state)|
Stultification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With N