- Types Of Speech
- You can use couplet as a noun in a sentence.
- About Couplet
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, e, l, o, p, t, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter p. Couplet starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, cou, coup, coupl, and the ending characters are t, et, let, plet, uplet, ..
- A stanza consisting of two successive lines of verse; usually rhymed
- Compound Words
- A compound word, couplet has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are coup, and let.
- Is couplet a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Couplet in Pig Latin is said as "oupletcay or oupletcway".
- c | o | u | p | l | e | t
- co | ou | up | pl | le | et
- cou | oup | upl | ple | let
- coup | oupl | uple | plet
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a stanza consisting of two successive lines of verse;
- two items of the same kind
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Antistrophe||the section of a choral ode answering a previous strophe in classical Greek drama|
the second of two metrically corresponding sections in a poem
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Brace||a structural member used to stiffen a framework|
|Bracing||a structural member used to stiffen a framework|
|Burden||weight to be borne or conveyed|
|Business||incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect|
"his business with the cane was hilarious"
|Canto||a major division of a long poem|
|Chorus||the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers|
View all cognitive synonyms for Couplet
|Couplet||a stanza consisting of two successive lines of verse|
|Octuple||having eight units or components|
View English words with the unique letters used in couplet. Words With The Letters Celoptu
|Stanza||a fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Couplet (7 letters)||11||15||outpelc|
|Copulate (8 letters)||12 +1||16 +1||copulate|
|Octuple (7 letters)||11||15||outpelc|
Couplet Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters