- Types Of Speech
- You can use pair as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Pair
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, i, p, and r, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ai. Pair starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, pai, and the ending characters are r, ir, air, ..
- A poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
- Old French
- School Grade
- Pair is set as a kindergarten word that starts with p, ends with r, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is pair a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Pair in Pig Latin is said as "airpay or airpway".
- p | a | i | r
- pa | ai | ir
- pai | air
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
- two people considered as a unit
- a set of two similar things considered as a unit
- two items of the same kind
- Verb Examples
- bring two objects, ideas, or people together;
"This fact is coupled to the other one";
"Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?";
"The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
- make love;
"Birds mate in the Spring"
- arrange in pairs;
"pair these numbers"
- occur in pairs
- form a pair or pairs;
"The two old friends paired off"
|Accomplice||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
|Accumulate||collect or gather|
"Journals are accumulating in my office"
"The work keeps piling up"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Affiliate||a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization|
|Agglomerate||form into one cluster|
as of bacteria, red blood cells, etc.
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Aggroup||form a group or group together|
View all cognitive synonyms for Pair
|Pair||a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value|
View English words with the unique letters used in pair. Words With The Letters Aipr
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Praxis (6 letters)||15 +9||16 +9||praxis|
|Pipra (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||rappi|
|Tapir (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||pirta|
|Apiary (6 letters)||11 +5||11 +4||apiary|
|Parvis (6 letters)||11 +5||13 +6||parvis|
|Ripsaw (6 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||ripsaw|
|Parity (6 letters)||11 +5||11 +4||parity|
|Pair (4 letters)||6||7||pair|
|Praia (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||praia|
|Patrai (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||patria|
|Paris (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||paris|
|Parsi (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||paris|
|Para I (6 letters)|
|Sapir (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||paris|
|Pyuria (6 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||pyuria|
|Atrip (5 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||pirta|
|Riprap (6 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||aipprr|
|Patria (6 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||patria|
|Tipura (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||tipura|
|Rupia (5 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||rupia|
Pair Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters