- Types Of Speech
- You can use decolourise as a verb in a sentence.
- About Decolourise
- A 4 syllables verb and 11 letters with the letters c, d, e, i, l, o, r, s, and u, 5 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Decolourise starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, de, dec, deco, decol, and the ending characters are e, se, ise, rise, urise, ..
- Remove color from; "The sun bleached the red shirt"
- Pig Latin
- Decolourise in Pig Latin is said as "ecolouriseday or ecolourisedway".
- d | e | c | o | l | o | u | r | i | s | e
- de | ec | co | ol | lo | ou | ur | ri | is | se
- dec | eco | col | olo | lou | our | uri | ris | ise
- deco | ecol | colo | olou | lour | ouri | uris | rise
- Word Gram
|Decolourise||remove color from|
"The sun bleached the red shirt"
View English words with the unique letters used in decolourise. Words With The Letters Cdeilorsu
|Bleach||the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)|
|Bleacher||a worker who bleaches (cloth or flour etc.)|
|Discolor||change color, often in an undesired manner|
"The shirts discolored"
Decolourise Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With E