- Types Of Speech
- You can use discolourise as a verb in a sentence.
- About Discolourise
- A 4 syllables verb and 12 letters with the letters c, d, e, i, l, o, r, s, and u, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters lo. Discolourise starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, di, dis, disc, disco, and the ending characters are e, se, ise, rise, urise, ..
- Remove color from; "The sun bleached the red shirt"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, discolourise has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are dis, and colourise.
- Pig Latin
- Discolourise in Pig Latin is said as "iscolouriseday or iscolourisedway".
- d | i | s | c | o | l | o | u | r | i | s | e
- di | is | sc | co | ol | lo | ou | ur | ri | is | se
- dis | isc | sco | col | olo | lou | our | uri | ris | ise
- disc | isco | scol | colo | olou | lour | ouri | uris | rise
- Word Gram
|Discolourise||remove color from|
"The sun bleached the red shirt"
View English words with the unique letters used in discolourise. Words With The Letters Cdeilorsu
|Bleach||the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)|
|Bleacher||a worker who bleaches (cloth or flour etc.)|
|Discolor||change color, often in an undesired manner|
"The shirts discolored"
Discolourise Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With E