- Types Of Speech
- You can use den as a noun in a sentence.
- About Den
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters d, e, and n, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Den starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, and the ending characters are n, en, ..
- A room that is comfortable and secluded
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Den is set as a grade one word that starts with d, ends with n, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is den a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Den in Pig Latin is said as "enday or endway".
- d | e | n
- de | en
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a room that is comfortable and secluded
- a unit of 8 to 10 cub scouts
- a hiding place;
usually a remote place used by outlaws
- the habitation of wild animals
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Asylum||a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person|
|Babylon||the chief city of ancient Mesopotamia and capitol of the ancient kingdom of Babylonia|
|Bagnio||a building containing public baths|
|Bawdyhouse||a building where prostitutes are available|
|Bedlam||pejorative terms for an insane asylum|
|Bema||area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir|
often enclosed by a lattice or railing
|Berth||a job in an organization|
"he occupied a post in the treasury"
View all cognitive synonyms for Den
|End||a position on the line of scrimmage|
"no one wanted to play end"
|Den||a room that is comfortable and secluded|
View English words with the unique letters used in den. Words With The Letters Den
|Room||an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling|
"the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
|Dwelling||housing that someone is living in;|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond";
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
View All Names For Den
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Need (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||need|
|Dance (5 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||dance|
|End (3 letters)||4||5||den|
|Drone (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||drone|
|Devon (5 letters)||9 +5||11 +6||devon|
|Anode (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||anode|
|Bend (4 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||bend|
|Den (3 letters)||4||5||den|
|Node (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||done|
|Sedan (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||andes|
|Dent (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||dent|
|Eden (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||need|
|Trend (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||trend|
|Zend (4 letters)||14 +10||15 +10||zend|
|Aden (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||aden|
|Andes (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||andes|
|Deneb (5 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||deneb|
|Dune (4 letters)||5 +1||7 +2||dune|
|Woden (5 letters)||9 +5||10 +5||nowed|
|Dane (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||aden|
|Donee (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||donee|
|Dean (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||aden|
|Doyen (5 letters)||9 +5||9 +4||doyen|
|Dunce (5 letters)||8 +4||11 +6||dunce|
|Nerd (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||rend|
Den Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters