- Types Of Speech
- You can use divergent as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Divergent
- A 3 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters d, e, g, i, n, r, t, and v, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Divergent starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, di, div, dive, diver, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, gent, rgent, ..
- Tending to move apart in different directions
- Compound Words
- A compound word, divergent has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are diver, and gent.
- School Grade
- Divergent is set as a sat word that starts with d, ends with t, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Divergent in Pig Latin is said as "ivergentday or ivergentdway".
- d | i | v | e | r | g | e | n | t
- di | iv | ve | er | rg | ge | en | nt
- div | ive | ver | erg | rge | gen | ent
- dive | iver | verg | erge | rgen | gent
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- tending to move apart in different directions
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- diverging from another or from a standard;
"a divergent opinion"
|Abdominal External Oblique Muscle|
|Aberrant||one whose behavior departs substantially from the norm of a group|
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Abnormal||much greater than the normal|
|Altered||changed in form or character without becoming something else|
"the altered policy promised success"
"following an altered course we soon found ourselves back in civilization"
"he looked...with couded eyes and with an altered manner of breathing"- Charle
|Amorphous||without real or apparent crystalline form|
"an amorphous mineral"
|Anomalous||deviating from the general or common order or type|
"advanced forms of life may be anomalous in the universe"
View all cognitive synonyms for Divergent
|Convergent||tending to come together from different directions|
|Divergent||tending to move apart in different directions|
View English words with the unique letters used in divergent. Words With The Letters Deginrtv
|Branching||the act of branching out or dividing into branches|
|Oblique||a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso|
|Build Vocabulary||Help divergent||What are some of the best words to use to help improve vocabulary, whether by using or words that should be known by all... read more|
Divergent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters