- Types Of Speech
- You can use dodge as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Dodge
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters d, e, g, and o, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter d. Dodge starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters d, do, dod, dodg, and the ending characters are e, ge, dge, odge, ..
- A quick evasive movement
- School Grade
- Dodge is set as a grade five word that starts with d, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is dodge a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Dodge in Pig Latin is said as "odgeday or odgedway".
- d | o | d | g | e
- do | od | dg | ge
- dod | odg | dge
- dodg | odge
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a quick evasive movement
- an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade;
"his testimony was just a contrivance to throw us off the track"
- a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- Verb Examples
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues);
"He dodged the issue";
"she skirted the problem";
"They tend to evade their responsibilities";
"he evaded the questions skillfully"
- make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid;
"The child dodged the teacher's blow"
- move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course;
"the pickpocket dodged through the crowd"
|About The Bush|
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Ad Hoc Measure|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Answer||a nonverbal reaction|
"his answer to any problem was to get drunk"
"their answer was to sue me"
|Apostatise||abandon one''s beliefs or allegiances|
|Apostatize||abandon one''s beliefs or allegiances|
|Apprehension||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
View all cognitive synonyms for Dodge
|Dodge||a quick evasive movement|
View English words with the unique letters used in dodge. Words With The Letters Dego
|Dodge||a quick evasive movement|
|Evasion||the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Dodge (5 letters)||8||9||dodge|
|Pye Dog (7 letters)|
|Bodega (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||bodega|
|Cordage (7 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||cordage|
|Drogue (6 letters)||8||10 +1||drogue|
|Geodesy (7 letters)||12 +4||12 +3||geodesy|
|Goodbye (7 letters)||14 +6||15 +6||goodbye|
|Dog Ear (7 letters)|
|Dodger (6 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||dodger|
|Stodge (6 letters)||8||9||stodge|
|Beograd (7 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||beograd|
|Geode (5 letters)||7||8||geode|
|Sea God (7 letters)|
|Goddess (7 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||goddess|
|Codger (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||codger|
|Doge (4 letters)||6||7||doge|
|Dowager (7 letters)||12 +4||13 +4||dowager|
|Sea Dog (7 letters)|
|Rodgers (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||rodgers|
|Gourde (6 letters)||8||10 +1||drogue|
|Dosage (6 letters)||8||9||dosage|
|Dotage (6 letters)||8||9||dotage|
|Go Deep (7 letters)|
|Grouped (7 letters)||11 +3||14 +5||grouped|
|Togged (6 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||togged|
Dodge Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters