- Types Of Speech
- You can use duck as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Duck
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters c, d, k, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters uc. Duck starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, du, duc, and the ending characters are k, ck, uck, ..
- Small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Duck is set as a kindergarten word that starts with d, ends with k, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is duck a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Duck in Pig Latin is said as "uckday or uckdway".
- d | u | c | k
- du | uc | ck
- duc | uck
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- a heavy cotton fabric of plain weave;
used for clothing and tents
- flesh of a duck (domestic or wild)
- (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
- Verb Examples
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues);
"He dodged the issue";
"she skirted the problem";
"They tend to evade their responsibilities";
"he evaded the questions skillfully"
- to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away;
"Before he could duck, another stone struck him"
- submerge or plunge suddenly
- dip into a liquid;
"He dipped into the pool"
|Abjure||formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure|
"He retracted his earlier statements about his religion"
"She abjured her beliefs"
|About The Bush|
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Alluvion||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Angel||the highest waterfall|
has more than one leap
flow varies seasonally
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
View all cognitive synonyms for Duck
|Duck||small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs|
View English words with the unique letters used in duck. Words With The Letters Cdku
View All Hyponyms For Duck
|Anatidae||swimming birds having heavy short-legged bodies and bills with a horny tip: swans;|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Duck (4 letters)||11||13||duck|
|Ducky (5 letters)||15 +4||16 +3||ducky|
Duck Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters