- Types Of Speech
- You can use eighteen as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Eighteen
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, g, h, i, n, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ht. Eighteen starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ei, eig, eigh, eight, and the ending characters are n, en, een, teen, hteen, . Eighteen is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of seventeen and one
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Eighteen is set as a grade four word that starts with e, ends with n, 2 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Eighteen in Pig Latin is said as "eighteenay or eighteenway".
- e | i | g | h | t | e | e | n
- ei | ig | gh | ht | te | ee | en
- eig | igh | ght | hte | tee | een
- eigh | ight | ghte | htee | teen
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of seventeen and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than seventeen
|Eighteen||the cardinal number that is the sum of seventeen and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in eighteen. Words With The Letters Eghint
Eighteen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters