- Types Of Speech
- You can use eternity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Eternity
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, i, n, r, t, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rn. Eternity starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, et, ete, eter, etern, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, nity, rnity, ..
- A state of eternal existence believed in some religions to characterize the afterlife
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Eternity in Pig Latin is said as "eternityay or eternityway".
- e | t | e | r | n | i | t | y
- et | te | er | rn | ni | it | ty
- ete | ter | ern | rni | nit | ity
- eter | tern | erni | rnit | nity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a state of eternal existence believed in some religions to characterize the afterlife
- time without end
- a seemingly endless time interval (waiting)
|Aeon||(Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe|
|Afterlife||life after death|
|Age||how long something has existed|
"it was replaced because of its age"
|Always||at all times|
all the time and on every occasion
"I will always be there to help you"
"always arrives on time"
"there is always some pollution in the air"
"ever hoping to strike it rich"
|A Better Place|
View all cognitive synonyms for Eternity
|Eternity||a state of eternal existence believed in some religions to characterize the afterlife|
|Entirety||the state of being total|
"appalled by the totality of the destruction"
View English words with the unique letters used in eternity. Words With The Letters Einrty
|Being||a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently|
|Beingness||the state or fact of existing|
"a point of view gradually coming into being"
"laws in existence for centuries"
|Existence||everything that exists anywhere|
"they study the evolution of the universe"
"the biggest tree in existence"
Eternity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters