- Types Of Speech
- You can use infinity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Infinity
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters f, i, n, t, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters in. Infinity starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inf, infi, infin, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, nity, inity, ..
- Time without end
- Old French
- School Grade
- Infinity is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Infinity in Pig Latin is said as "infinityay or infinityway".
- i | n | f | i | n | i | t | y
- in | nf | fi | in | ni | it | ty
- inf | nfi | fin | ini | nit | ity
- infi | nfin | fini | init | nity
- Word Gram
|Age||how long something has existed|
"it was replaced because of its age"
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Allowance||the act of allowing|
"He objected to the allowance of smoking in the diningroom"
|Aloofness||a disposition to be distant and unsympathetic in manner|
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Ampleness||the property of impressive largeness in size|
"he admired the ampleness of its proportions"
|Amplitude||greatness of magnitude|
View all cognitive synonyms for Infinity
|Infinity||time without end|
View English words with the unique letters used in infinity. Words With The Letters Finty
|Time||the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past|
|Alpha And Omega|
Infinity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters