- Types Of Speech
- You can use excitement as a noun in a sentence.
- About Excitement
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, m, n, t, and x, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters te. Excitement starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exc, exci, excit, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, ement, ..
- Disturbance usually in protest
- School Grade
- Excitement is set as a grade five word that starts with e, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Excitement in Pig Latin is said as "excitementay or excitementway".
- e | x | c | i | t | e | m | e | n | t
- ex | xc | ci | it | te | em | me | en | nt
- exc | xci | cit | ite | tem | eme | men | ent
- exci | xcit | cite | item | teme | emen | ment
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- disturbance usually in protest
- something that agitates and arouses;
"he looked forward to the excitements of the day"
- the feeling of lively and cheerful joy;
"he could hardly conceal his excitement when she agreed"
- the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up;
"his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled";
"he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation"
|Abandonment||withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility|
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Activity||any specific activity|
"they avoided all recreational activity"
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
View all cognitive synonyms for Excitement
|Excitement||disturbance usually in protest|
View English words with the unique letters used in excitement. Words With The Letters Ceimntx
|Disturbance||the act of disturbing something or someone|
setting something in motion
Excitement Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters