- Types Of Speech
- You can use inflammation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Inflammation
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, f, i, l, m, n, o, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters mm. Inflammation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inf, infl, infla, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Inflammation is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of setting on fire or catching fire
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Inflammation is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Inflammation in Pig Latin is said as "inflammationay or inflammationway".
- i | n | f | l | a | m | m | a | t | i | o | n
- in | nf | fl | la | am | mm | ma | at | ti | io | on
- inf | nfl | fla | lam | amm | mma | mat | ati | tio | ion
- infl | nfla | flam | lamm | amma | mmat | mati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of setting on fire or catching fire
- arousal to violent emotion
- the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up;
"his face was flushed with excitement and his hands trembled";
"he tried to calm those who were in a state of extreme inflammation"
- a response of body tissues to injury or irritation;
characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
|Abscess||symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue|
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Actinotherapy||(medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to radiation from a radioactive substance|
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Aggravation||action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse|
"the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
View all cognitive synonyms for Inflammation
|Inflammation||the act of setting on fire or catching fire|
View English words with the unique letters used in inflammation. Words With The Letters Afilmnot
"Maple wood burns well"
|Conflagrate||start to burn or burst into flames|
"Marsh gases ignited suddenly"
"The oily rags combusted spontaneously"
|Enkindle||call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)|
"raise a smile"
|Erupt||become active and spew forth lava and rocks|
"Vesuvius erupts once in a while"
|Ignite||arouse or excite feelings and passions|
"The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"
"The refugees'' fate stirred up compassion around the world"
"Wake old feelings of hatred"
"His throat inflamed"
|Kindle||call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)|
"raise a smile"
|Light||any device serving as a source of illumination|
"he stopped the car and turned off the lights"
Inflammation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With N