- Types Of Speech
- You can use kindling as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kindling
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters d, g, i, k, l, and n, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters dl. Kindling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, kin, kind, kindl, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, dling, ..
- The act of setting on fire or catching fire
- Compound Words
- A compound word, kindling has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are kind, and ling.
- School Grade
- Kindling is set as a grade seven word that starts with k, ends with g, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Kindling in Pig Latin is said as "indlingkay or indlingkway".
- k | i | n | d | l | i | n | g
- ki | in | nd | dl | li | in | ng
- kin | ind | ndl | dli | lin | ing
- kind | indl | ndli | dlin | ling
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of setting on fire or catching fire
- material for starting a fire
|Abscess||symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue|
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Actinotherapy||(medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to radiation from a radioactive substance|
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Aggravation||action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse|
"the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
View all cognitive synonyms for Kindling
|Kindling||the act of setting on fire or catching fire|
View English words with the unique letters used in kindling. Words With The Letters Dgikln
"Maple wood burns well"
|Conflagrate||start to burn or burst into flames|
"Marsh gases ignited suddenly"
"The oily rags combusted spontaneously"
|Enkindle||call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)|
"raise a smile"
|Erupt||become active and spew forth lava and rocks|
"Vesuvius erupts once in a while"
|Ignite||arouse or excite feelings and passions|
"The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"
"The refugees'' fate stirred up compassion around the world"
"Wake old feelings of hatred"
"His throat inflamed"
|Kindle||call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)|
"raise a smile"
|Light||any device serving as a source of illumination|
"he stopped the car and turned off the lights"
Kindling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters