- Types Of Speech
- You can use exhaust as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Exhaust
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, h, s, t, u, and x, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter a. Exhaust starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exh, exha, exhau, and the ending characters are t, st, ust, aust, haust, ..
- System consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- School Grade
- Exhaust is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with t, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is exhaust a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Exhaust in Pig Latin is said as "exhaustay or exhaustway".
- e | x | h | a | u | s | t
- ex | xh | ha | au | us | st
- exh | xha | hau | aus | ust
- exha | xhau | haus | aust
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged
- gases ejected from an engine as waste products
- Verb Examples
- wear out completely;
"This kind of work exhausts me";
"He was all washed up after the exam"
- create a vacuum in (a bulb, flask, reaction vessel, etc.)
- use up the whole supply of;
"We have exhausted the food supplies"
- use up (resources or materials);
"this car consumes a lot of gas";
"We exhausted our savings";
"They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
"exhaust one's savings";
"We quickly played out our strength"
|Abate||become less in amount or intensity|
"The storm abated"
"The rain let up after a few hours"
|Ablate||remove an organ or bodily structure|
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Accelerator||a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine|
|Amplify||increase the volume of|
|Assimilate||become similar to one''s environment|
"Immigrants often want to assimilate quickly"
|Attenuate||become weaker, in strength, value, or magnitude|
|Avenue||a line of approach|
"they explored every avenue they could think of"
"it promises to open new avenues to understanding"
View all cognitive synonyms for Exhaust
|Exhaust||system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged|
View English words with the unique letters used in exhaust. Words With The Letters Aehstux
|System||instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity|
"he bought a new stereo system"
"the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Exhaust (7 letters)||17||17||exhaust|
Exhaust Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters