- Types Of Speech
- You can use exhaustion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Exhaustion
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, n, o, s, t, u, and x, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters us. Exhaustion starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exh, exha, exhau, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, stion, ..
- The act of exhausting something entirely
- Compound Words
- A compound word, exhaustion has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are exhaust, and ion.
- School Grade
- Exhaustion is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with n, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Exhaustion in Pig Latin is said as "exhaustionay or exhaustionway".
- e | x | h | a | u | s | t | i | o | n
- ex | xh | ha | au | us | st | ti | io | on
- exh | xha | hau | aus | ust | sti | tio | ion
- exha | xhau | haus | aust | usti | stio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of exhausting something entirely
- serious weakening and loss of energy
- extreme fatigue
|Abatement||the act of abating|
"laws enforcing noise abatement"
|Ablation||surgical removal of a body part or tissue|
|Absorption||the mental state of being preoccupied by something|
|Airiness||lightness in movement or manner|
|Assimilation||in the theories of Jean Piaget: the application of a general schema to a particular instance|
|Atrophy||any weakening or degeneration (especially through lack of use)|
|Attenuation||the property of something that has been weakened or reduced in thickness or density|
|Attrition||the act of rubbing together|
wearing something down by friction
|Breakdown||the act of disrupting an established order so it fails to continue|
"the social dislocations resulting from government policies"
"his warning came after the breakdown of talks in London"
View all cognitive synonyms for Exhaustion
|Exhaustion||the act of exhausting something entirely|
View English words with the unique letters used in exhaustion. Words With The Letters Aehinostux
|Beat||the sound of stroke or blow|
"he heard the beat of a drum"
"The effort to pass the exam consumed all his energy"
|Deplete||use up (resources or materials)|
"this car consumes a lot of gas"
"We exhausted our savings"
"They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
|Eat||cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid|
"The acid corroded the metal"
"The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
|Exhaust||system consisting of the parts of an engine through which burned gases or steam are discharged|
|Sap||a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle|
used for hitting people
|Depletion||the act of decreasing something markedly|
Exhaustion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters