- Types Of Speech
- You can use expunge as a verb in a sentence.
- About Expunge
- A 3 syllables verb and 7 letters with the letters e, g, n, p, u, and x, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter u. Expunge starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, ex, exp, expu, expun, and the ending characters are e, ge, nge, unge, punge, ..
- Remove by erasing or crossing out; "Please strike this remark from the record"
- School Grade
- Expunge is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with e, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is expunge a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Expunge in Pig Latin is said as "expungeay or expungeway".
- e | x | p | u | n | g | e
- ex | xp | pu | un | ng | ge
- exp | xpu | pun | ung | nge
- expu | xpun | pung | unge
- Word Gram
"Abbreviate `New York'' and write `NY''"
|Abridge||reduce in scope while retaining essential elements|
"The manuscript must be shortened"
|Annihilate||kill in large numbers|
"the plague wiped out an entire population"
|Annul||annul by recalling or rescinding|
"He revoked the ban on smoking"
"lift an embargo"
"vacate a death sentence"
|Bang||a conspicuous success|
"that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"
"that new Broadway show is a real smasher"
"the party went with a bang"
|Block||(American football) the act of obstructing someone''s path with your body|
"he threw a rolling block into the line backer"
|Blot||an act that brings discredit to the person who does it|
"he made a huge blot on his copybook"
View all cognitive synonyms for Expunge
|Expunge||remove by erasing or crossing out|
"Please strike this remark from the record"
View English words with the unique letters used in expunge. Words With The Letters Egnpux
|Cut||an unexcused absence from class|
"he was punished for taking too many cuts in his math class"
|Deletion||the act of deleting something written or printed|
|Erasure||deletion by an act of expunging or erasing|
|Excision||the act of pulling up or out|
cutting off from existence
|Expunction||deletion by an act of expunging or erasing|
|Expunging||deletion by an act of expunging or erasing|
|Cancel||a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat|
|Delete||cut or eliminate|
"she edited the juiciest scenes"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Expunge (7 letters)||17||21||expunge|
|Expunged (8 letters)||19 +2||23 +2||expunged|
Expunge Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters