- Type Of Speech
- You can use father as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- Compound Words
- A compound word, father has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fat and her.
- School Grade
- Father is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is father a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Father
- A 2 syllables noun with the letters a, e, f, h, r and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables. The starting characters are f, fa, fat, fath, fathe, and ending characters are r, er, her, ther, ather, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- God when considered as the first person in the Trinity;
"hear our prayers, Heavenly father"
- (Christianity) any of about 70 theologians in the period from the 2nd to the 7th century whose writing established and confirmed official church doctrine;
in the Roman Catholic Church some were later declared saints and became Doctor of the Church;
- the head of an organized crime family
- a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father);
"his father was born in Atlanta"
- `father' is a term of address for priests in some churches (especially the Roman Catholic Church or the Orthodox Catholic Church);
`Padre' is frequently used in the military
- a person who holds an important or distinguished position in some organization;
"the tennis fathers ruled in her favor";
"the city fathers endorsed the proposal"
- the founder of a family;
"keep the faith of our forefathers"
- a person who founds or establishes some institution;
"George Washington is the father of his country"
- Verb Examples
- make children;
"Abraham begot Isaac";
"Men often father children but don't recognize them"
|Abbe||a French abbot|
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Agriculturist||someone concerned with the science or art or business of cultivating the soil|
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Ancestor||someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent)|
|Antecedent||the referent of an anaphor|
a phrase or clause that is referred to by an anaphoric pronoun
View all cognitive synonyms for Father
|Father||God when considered as the first person in the Trinity|
"hear our prayers, Heavenly Father"
View English words with the unique letters used in father. Words With The Letters Aefhrt
|Hypostasis||(metaphysics) essential nature or underlying reality|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Father (6 letters)||12||11||father|
|Feather (7 letters)||13 +1 points||12||feather|
|Feathery (8 letters)||17 +5 points||15||feathery|
|Terefah (7 letters)||13 +1 points||12||feather|
Father Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.