- Types Of Speech
- You can use film as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Film
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters f, i, l, and m, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters il. Film starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fil, and the ending characters are m, lm, ilm, ..
- A thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Film is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with m, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is film a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Film in Pig Latin is said as "ilmfay or ilmfway".
- f | i | l | m
- fi | il | lm
- fil | ilm
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- a medium that disseminates moving pictures;
"theater pieces transferred to celluloid";
"this story would be good cinema";
"film coverage of sporting events"
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement;
"they went to a movie every Saturday night";
"the film was shot on location"
- photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion;
used to make negatives or transparencies
- a thin coating or layer;
"the table was covered with a film of dust"
- Verb Examples
- make a film or photograph of something;
"take a scene";
"shoot a movie"
- record in film;
"The coronation was filmed"
|Film||a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things|
View English words with the unique letters used in film. Words With The Letters Film
|Sheet||a large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel|
|Wrap||cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person|
|Wrapper||the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped|
|Wrapping||an enveloping bandage|
|Polaroid||a plastic film that can polarize a beam of light;|
often used in sunglasses to eliminate glare
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Film (4 letters)||9||11||film|
|Filum (5 letters)||10 +1||13 +2||filum|
|Family (6 letters)||14 +5||15 +4||family|
|Folium (6 letters)||11 +2||14 +3||folium|
|Flimsy (6 letters)||14 +5||15 +4||flimsy|
|Filmed (6 letters)||12 +3||14 +3||filmed|
|Filmy (5 letters)||13 +4||14 +3||filmy|
|Firmly (6 letters)||14 +5||15 +4||firmly|
|Filmic (6 letters)||13 +4||16 +5||cfiilm|
Film Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters