- Types Of Speech
- You can use movie as a noun in a sentence.
- About Movie
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, i, m, o, and v, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter v. Movie starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mo, mov, movi, and the ending characters are e, ie, vie, ovie, ..
- A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- School Grade
- Movie is set as a grade three word that starts with m, ends with e, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is movie a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Movie in Pig Latin is said as "oviemay or oviemway".
- m | o | v | i | e
- mo | ov | vi | ie
- mov | ovi | vie
- movi | ovie
- Word Gram
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Actor||a theatrical performer|
|Astral||being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars|
"an astral body"
|Ballet||a theatrical representation of a story performed to music by ballet dancers|
|Balletic||characteristic of or resembling or suitable for ballet|
|Bandage||a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body|
View all cognitive synonyms for Movie
|Movie||a form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement|
"they went to a movie every Saturday night"
"the film was shot on location"
View English words with the unique letters used in movie. Words With The Letters Eimov
|Film||a thin coating or layer|
"the table was covered with a film of dust"
|Shoot||the act of shooting at targets|
"they hold a shoot every weekend during the summer"
|Take||the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption|
|Show||a public exhibition of entertainment|
"a remarkable show of skill"
|Docudrama||a film or TV program presenting the facts about a person or event|
|Feature||an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles|
|Infotainment||a film or TV program presenting the facts about a person or event|
View All Hyponyms For Movie
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Movie (5 letters)||10||12||movie|
Movie Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters