- Types Of Speech
- You can use flag as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Flag
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, f, g, and l, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters la. Flag starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, fla, and the ending characters are g, ag, lag, ..
- A conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Flag is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with g, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is flag a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Flag in Pig Latin is said as "agflay or agflway".
- f | l | a | g
- fl | la | ag
- fla | lag
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- Verb Examples
- become less intense
- provide with a flag;
"flag this file so that I can recognize it immediately"
- communicate or signal with a flag
- decorate with flags;
"the building was flagged for the holiday"
- droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
|Abate||become less in amount or intensity|
"The storm abated"
"The rain let up after a few hours"
used in hot dry climates
|Alloy||the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something|
|Ashlar||a rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes|
|Asphalt||a dark bituminous substance found in natural beds and as residue from petroleum distillation|
consists mainly of hydrocarbons
View all cognitive synonyms for Flag
|Flag||a conspicuously marked or shaped tail|
View English words with the unique letters used in flag. Words With The Letters Afgl
|Tail||the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body|
|Deer||distinguished from Bovidae by the male''s having solid deciduous antlers|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Flag (4 letters)||8||10||afgl|
|Flagon (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||flagon|
|Flagyl (6 letters)||13 +5||15 +5||afglly|
|Frugal (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||frugal|
|Fungal (6 letters)||10 +2||14 +4||fungal|
|Fugal (5 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||fugal|
Flag Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters