- Types Of Speech
- You can use flawless as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Flawless
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 8 letters with the letters a, e, f, l, s, and w, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters wl. Flawless starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, fla, flaw, flawl, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, less, wless, . Flawless is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Without a flaw; "a flawless gemstone"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, flawless has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are flaw, and less.
- School Grade
- Flawless is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with s, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Flawless in Pig Latin is said as "awlessflay or awlessflway".
- f | l | a | w | l | e | s | s
- fl | la | aw | wl | le | es | ss
- fla | law | awl | wle | les | ess
- flaw | lawl | awle | wles | less
- Word Gram
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Beyond All Praise|
|Blameless||free of guilt|
not subject to blame
"has lived a blameless life"
"of irreproachable character"
"an unimpeachable reputation"
|Bulletproof||not penetrable by bullets|
|Clean||a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead|
|Clean And Jerk|
|Correct||free from error|
especially conforming to fact or truth
"the correct answer"
"the correct version"
"the right answer"
"took the right road"
"the right decision"
View all cognitive synonyms for Flawless
|Flawless||without a flaw|
"a flawless gemstone"
View English words with the unique letters used in flawless. Words With The Letters Aeflsw
|Perfect||a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)|
Flawless Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters