- Types Of Speech
- You can use perfect as a article, noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Perfect
- A 2 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters c, e, f, p, r, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter f. Perfect starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, per, perf, perfe, and the ending characters are t, ct, ect, fect, rfect, ..
- A tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- Middle English
- Is perfect a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Perfect in Pig Latin is said as "erfectpay or erfectpway".
- p | e | r | f | e | c | t
- pe | er | rf | fe | ec | ct
- per | erf | rfe | fec | ect
- perf | erfe | rfec | fect
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- Verb Examples
- make perfect or complete;
"perfect your French in Paris!"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- precisely accurate or exact;
- Article Examples
- being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish;
"a perfect circle";
"a perfect reproduction";
"a perfect specimen";
"a perfect day"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Accomplish||put in effect|
"carry out a task"
"execute the decision of the people"
"He actioned the operation"
|Accomplished||successfully completed or brought to an end|
"his mission accomplished he took a vacation"
"the completed project"
"the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Achieve||to gain with effort|
"she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Admitting No Exception|
View all cognitive synonyms for Perfect
|Prefect||a chief officer or chief magistrate|
"the prefect of Paris police"
|Perfect||a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)|
View English words with the unique letters used in perfect. Words With The Letters Cefprt
|Tense||a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time|
|Future Perfect Tense|
|Past Perfect Tense|
|Pluperfect||a perfective tense used to express action completed in the past;|
"`I had finished'' is an example of the past perfect"
|Present Perfect Tense|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Perfecta (8 letters)||15 +1||17 +1||perfecta|
|Perfecter (9 letters)||16 +2||18 +2||perfecter|
|Prefect (7 letters)||14||16||perfect|
|Perfect (7 letters)||14||16||perfect|
Perfect Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters