- Types Of Speech
- You can use perfection as a noun in a sentence.
- About Perfection
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, f, i, n, o, p, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ec. Perfection starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, per, perf, perfe, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ction, ..
- The act of making something perfect
- Old French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, perfection has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are perfect, and ion.
- Pig Latin
- Perfection in Pig Latin is said as "erfectionpay or erfectionpway".
- p | e | r | f | e | c | t | i | o | n
- pe | er | rf | fe | ec | ct | ti | io | on
- per | erf | rfe | fec | ect | cti | tio | ion
- perf | erfe | rfec | fect | ecti | ctio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of making something perfect
- an ideal instance;
a perfect embodiment of a concept
- the state of being without a flaw or defect
|Absoluteness||the quality of being absolute|
"the absoluteness of the Pope''s decree could not be challenged"
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Accuracy||the quality of nearness to the truth or the true value|
"he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"
"the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Acme||the highest point (of something)|
"at the peak of the pyramid"
|Acme Of Perfection|
|Airiness||lightness in movement or manner|
|Apex||the point on the celestial sphere toward which the sun and solar system appear to be moving relative to the fixed stars|
|Archetype||an original model on which something is patterned|
View all cognitive synonyms for Perfection
|Perfection||the act of making something perfect|
View English words with the unique letters used in perfection. Words With The Letters Cefinoprt
|Hone||a whetstone made of fine gritstone|
used for sharpening razors
|Perfect||a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)|
|Improvement||the act of improving something|
"their improvements increased the value of the property"
Perfection Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters