- Types Of Speech
- You can use flock as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Flock
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters c, f, k, l, and o, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Flock starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, flo, floc, and the ending characters are k, ck, ock, lock, ..
- A group of birds
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Flock is set as a grade five word that starts with f, ends with k, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is flock a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Flock in Pig Latin is said as "ockflay or ockflway".
- f | l | o | c | k
- fl | lo | oc | ck
- flo | loc | ock
- floc | lock
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a group of birds
- a group of sheep or goats
- a church congregation guided by a pastor
- an orderly crowd;
"a troop of children"
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent;
"a batch of letters";
"a deal of trouble";
"a lot of money";
"he made a mint on the stock market";
"it must have cost plenty"
- Verb Examples
- come together as in a cluster or flock;
"The poets constellate in this town every summer"
- move as a crowd or in a group;
"Tourists flocked to the shrine where the statue was said to have shed tears"
|Acedia||apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)|
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Alluvion||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Army||a large number of people united for some specific purpose|
|Assemble||make by putting pieces together|
"She pieced a quilt"
"He tacked together some verses"
|Assembling||the act of gathering something together|
|Assembly||the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)|
|A World Of|
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
View all cognitive synonyms for Flock
|Flock||a group of birds|
View English words with the unique letters used in flock. Words With The Letters Cfklo
|Bevy||a flock of quail|
|Covert||a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something;|
"they crouched behind the screen";
"under cover of darkness"
|Covey||a small flock of grouse or partridge|
|Exaltation||the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)|
|Flight||the act of escaping physically;|
"he made his escape from the mental hospital";
"the canary escaped from its cage";
"his flight was an indication of his guilt"
|Gaggle||a flock of geese|
|Wisp||a small tuft or lock;|
"wisps of hair"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Flock (5 letters)||14||16||flock|
|Flocks (6 letters)||15 +1||17 +1||flocks|
Flock Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters