- Types Of Speech
- You can use lot as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Lot
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters l, o, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Lot starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, and the ending characters are t, ot, ..
- Anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it"
- Old English
- School Grade
- Lot is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is lot a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lot in Pig Latin is said as "otlay or otlway".
- l | o | t
- lo | ot
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random;
"the luck of the draw";
"they drew lots for it"
- any collection in its entirety;
"she bought the whole caboodle"
- an unofficial association of people or groups;
"the smart set goes there";
"they were an angry lot"
- a parcel of land having fixed boundaries;
"he bought a lot on the lake"
- (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham;
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah but chose to spare lot and his family who were told to flee without looking back at the destruction
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent;
"a batch of letters";
"a deal of trouble";
"a lot of money";
"he made a mint on the stock market";
"it must have cost plenty"
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you);
"whatever my fortune may be";
"deserved a better fate";
"has a happy lot";
"the luck of the Irish";
"a victim of circumstances";
"success that was her portion"
- Verb Examples
- administer or bestow, as in small portions;
"administer critical remarks to everyone present";
"dole out some money";
"shell out pocket money for the children";
"deal a blow to someone"
- divide into lots, as of land, for example
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Accident||anything that happens by chance without an apparent cause|
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
|Agenda||a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to|
View all cognitive synonyms for Lot
|Lot||anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random|
"the luck of the draw"
"they drew lots for it"
View English words with the unique letters used in lot. Words With The Letters Lot
|Cast||a violent throw|
|Draw||the act of drawing or hauling something|
"the haul up the hill went very slowly"
|Object||a tangible and visible entity|
an entity that can cast a shadow
"it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
View All Names For Lot
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Blot (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||blot|
|Clout (5 letters)||7 +4||10 +6||clout|
|Tool (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||loot|
|Bolt (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||blot|
|Jolt (4 letters)||11 +8||14 +10||jolt|
|Lotto (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||lotto|
|Toil (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||loti|
|Owlet (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||towel|
|Colt (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||colt|
|Lota (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||alto|
|Lotte (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||lotte|
|Bolti (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||bolti|
|Lot (3 letters)||3||4||lot|
|Cloth (5 letters)||10 +7||11 +7||cloth|
|Float (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||float|
|Hotel (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||helot|
|Loft (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +4||loft|
|Thole (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||helot|
|Total (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||total|
|Tole (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||tole|
|Towel (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||towel|
|Alto (4 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||alto|
|Toll (4 letters)||4 +1||6 +2||llot|
|Clot (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||colt|
|Gloat (5 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||gloat|
Lot Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters