- Types Of Speech
- You can use band as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Band
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, b, d, and n, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters an. Band starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, ban, and the ending characters are d, nd, and, ..
- Something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Band is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is band a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Band in Pig Latin is said as "andbay or andbway".
- b | a | n | d
- ba | an | nd
- ban | and
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs
- a strip or stripe of a contrasting color or material
- a restraint put around something to hold it together
- a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger;
"she had rings on every finger";
"he noted that she wore a wedding band"
- a stripe of contrasting color;
"chromosomes exhibit characteristic bands"
- a range of frequencies between two limits
- an unofficial association of people or groups;
"the smart set goes there";
"they were an angry lot"
- instrumentalists not including string players
- a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
- Verb Examples
- attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify;
"band the geese to observe their migratory patterns"
- bind or tie together, as with a band
|Accomplice||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
|Accumulate||collect or gather|
"Journals are accumulating in my office"
"The work keeps piling up"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Act In Concert|
|Affiliate||a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization|
View all cognitive synonyms for Band
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
View English words with the unique letters used in band. Words With The Letters Abdn
|Slip||the act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning)|
|Armband||a band worn around the upper arm|
|Armlet||a band worn around the arm for decoration|
|Backband||a broad band that passes over the back of a horse and supports the shafts of a vehicle|
|Bellyband||a strap around the belly of a draft animal holding the shafts of a wagon|
|Bracelet||jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration|
|Cincture||a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers|
|Collar||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal);|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
|Elastic||an elastic fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material|
View All Hyponyms For Band
View All Names For Band
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Band (4 letters)||7||9||band|
|Brand (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||brand|
|Brandy (6 letters)||12 +5||13 +4||brandy|
|Abadan (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||abadan|
|Durban (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||durban|
|Donbas (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||donbas|
|Brandt (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||brandt|
|Bandy (5 letters)||11 +4||12 +3||bandy|
|Abound (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||abound|
|Bands (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||bands|
|Bandos (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||donbas|
|Brands (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||abdnrs|
Band Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters