- Types Of Speech
- You can use flounder as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Flounder
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters d, e, f, l, n, o, r, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters un. Flounder starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, flo, flou, floun, and the ending characters are r, er, der, nder, under, ..
- Any of various European and non-European marine flatfish
- Anglo Norman
- Pig Latin
- Flounder in Pig Latin is said as "ounderflay or ounderflway".
- f | l | o | u | n | d | e | r
- fl | lo | ou | un | nd | de | er
- flo | lou | oun | und | nde | der
- flou | loun | ound | unde | nder
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various European and non-European marine flatfish
- flesh of any of various American and European flatfish
- Verb Examples
- walk with great difficulty;
"He staggered along in the heavy snow"
- behave awkwardly;
"She is floundering in college"
|Alter||remove the ovaries of|
"Is your cat spayed?"
|Alternate||someone who takes the place of another person|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
|Back And Fill|
|Be All Thumbs|
|Be At Sea|
|Be Hard Put|
View all cognitive synonyms for Flounder
|Flounder||any of various European and non-European marine flatfish|
View English words with the unique letters used in flounder. Words With The Letters Deflnoru
|Flatfish||any of several families of fishes having flattened bodies that swim along the sea floor on one side of the body with both eyes on the upper side|
Flounder Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters