- Types Of Speech
- You can use stagger as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Stagger
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, g, r, s, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Stagger starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, sta, stag, stagg, and the ending characters are r, er, ger, gger, agger, . Stagger is also a double consonant (gg) word. View the double consonant words list.
- An unsteady uneven gait
- Old Norse
- Is stagger a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Stagger in Pig Latin is said as "aggerstay or aggerstway".
- s | t | a | g | g | e | r
- st | ta | ag | gg | ge | er
- sta | tag | agg | gge | ger
- stag | tagg | agge | gger
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an unsteady uneven gait
- Verb Examples
- to arrange in a systematic order;
"stagger the chairs in the lecture hall"
- astound or overwhelm, as with shock;
"She was staggered with bills after she tried to rebuild her house following the earthquake"
- walk as if unable to control one's movements;
"The drunken man staggered into the room"
- walk with great difficulty;
"He staggered along in the heavy snow"
|Abandon||the trait of lacking restraint or control|
freedom from inhibition or worry
"she danced with abandon"
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Affray||a noisy fight|
|Affright||cause fear in|
"The stranger who hangs around the building frightens me"
|Agitate||change the arrangement or position of|
|Airway||a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers|
|Alarm||a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event|
View all cognitive synonyms for Stagger
|Stagger||an unsteady uneven gait|
|Gagster||someone who writes comic material for public performers|
View English words with the unique letters used in stagger. Words With The Letters Aegrst
"The speaker faltered when he saw his opponent enter the room"
|Careen||pitching dangerously to one side|
|Falter||the act of pausing uncertainly|
"there was a hesitation in his speech"
|Flounder||any of various European and non-European marine flatfish|
|Keel||one of the main longitudinal beams (or plates) of the hull of a vessel|
can extend vertically into the water to provide lateral stability
|Lurch||an unsteady uneven gait|
|Reel||an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines|
|Stagger||an unsteady uneven gait|
|Stumble||an unintentional but embarrassing blunder|
"he recited the whole poem without a single trip"
"he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"
"confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
|Swag||a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman|
|Gait||a person''s manner of walking|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Stagger (7 letters)||9||11||aeggrst|
|Steerage (8 letters)||9||10||steerage|
|Stargazer (9 letters)||19 +10||20 +9||stargazer|
|Strategy (8 letters)||12 +3||12 +1||strategy|
|Gagster (7 letters)||9||11||aeggrst|
|Stager (6 letters)||7||8||stager|
|Staggerer (9 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||staggerer|
|Staggers (8 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||staggers|
|Water Gas (9 letters)|
|Tear Gas (8 letters)|
|Teargas (7 letters)||8||9||teargas|
|Segregate (9 letters)||11 +2||13 +2||segregate|
|Stargaze (8 letters)||18 +9||19 +8||stargaze|
|Greatest (8 letters)||9||10||greatest|
|Strega (6 letters)||7||8||stager|
Stagger Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters