- Types Of Speech
- You can use fourteen as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Fourteen
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, f, n, o, r, t, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rt. Fourteen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, fou, four, fourt, and the ending characters are n, en, een, teen, rteen, . Fourteen is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fourteen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are four, and teen.
- Pig Latin
- Fourteen in Pig Latin is said as "ourteenfay or ourteenfway".
- f | o | u | r | t | e | e | n
- fo | ou | ur | rt | te | ee | en
- fou | our | urt | rte | tee | een
- four | ourt | urte | rtee | teen
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- being one more than thirteen
|Fourteen||the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one|
View English words with the unique letters used in fourteen. Words With The Letters Efnortu
Fourteen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters