- Types Of Speech
- You can use friend as a noun in a sentence.
- About Friend
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters d, e, f, i, n, and r, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ie. Friend starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fri, frie, frien, and the ending characters are d, nd, end, iend, riend, ..
- A member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, friend has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fri, and end.
- School Grade
- Friend is set as a grade three word that starts with f, ends with d, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is friend a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Friend in Pig Latin is said as "iendfray or iendfrway".
- f | r | i | e | n | d
- fr | ri | ie | en | nd
- fri | rie | ien | end
- frie | rien | iend
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- a person with whom you are acquainted;
"I have trouble remembering the names of all my acquaintances";
"we are friends of the family"
- an associate who provides assistance;
"he's a good ally in fight";
"they were friends of the workers"
- a person you know well and regard with affection and trust;
"he was my best friend at the university"
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.;
"all their supporters came out for the game";
"they are friends of the library"
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Accomplice||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
|Acquaintance||personal knowledge or information about someone or something|
|Adherent||someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine of another|
|Advocate||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Advocator||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Ally||a friendly nation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Friend
|Finder||optical device that helps a user to find the target of interest|
|Friend||a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)|
View English words with the unique letters used in friend. Words With The Letters Definr
|Christian||a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination|
|Penn||a university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Quakers||a Christian sect founded by George Fox about 1660;|
commonly called Quakers
|Religious Society Of Friends|
|Society Of Friends|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Finder (6 letters)||10||11||definr|
|Infrared (8 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||infrared|
|Friend (6 letters)||10||11||definr|
|Winfred (7 letters)||14 +4||15 +4||winfred|
|Friedan (7 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||friedan|
|Redefine (8 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||redefine|
|Finedraw (8 letters)||15 +5||16 +5||finedraw|
|Befriend (8 letters)||14 +4||16 +5||befriend|
|Frenzied (8 letters)||21 +11||22 +11||frenzied|
|Refined (7 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||eerdnif|
|Freudian (8 letters)||12 +2||14 +3||freudian|
|Inferred (8 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||inferred|
|Friends (7 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||friends|
|Definer (7 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||eerdnif|
|Redfin (6 letters)||10||11||definr|
|Winfried (8 letters)||15 +5||16 +5||winfried|
Friend Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters