- Types Of Speech
- You can use friendship as a noun in a sentence.
- About Friendship
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters d, e, f, h, i, n, p, r, and s, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters nd. Friendship starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fr, fri, frie, frien, and the ending characters are p, ip, hip, ship, dship, ..
- The state of being friends
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, friendship has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are friend, ship, friends, and hip.
- Pig Latin
- Friendship in Pig Latin is said as "iendshipfray or iendshipfrway".
- f | r | i | e | n | d | s | h | i | p
- fr | ri | ie | en | nd | ds | sh | hi | ip
- fri | rie | ien | end | nds | dsh | shi | hip
- frie | rien | iend | ends | ndsh | dshi | ship
- Word Gram
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Alliance||the act of forming an alliance or confederation|
|Amiability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Amiableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Amicability||having a disposition characterized by warmth and friendliness|
View all cognitive synonyms for Friendship
|Friendship||the state of being friends|
View English words with the unique letters used in friendship. Words With The Letters Defhinprs
|Relationship||a relation between people|
(`relationship'' is often used where `relation'' would serve, as in `the relationship between inflation and unemployment'', but the preferred usage of `relationship'' is for human relations or states of relatedness)
|Companionship||the state of being with someone;|
"he missed their company";
"he enjoyed the society of his friends"
|Company||an institution created to conduct business;|
"he only invests in large well-established companies";
"he started the company in his garage"
|Confidence||freedom from doubt;|
belief in yourself and your abilities;
"his assurance in his superiority did not make him popular";
"after that failure he lost his confidence";
"she spoke with authority"
|Fellowship||an association of people who share common beliefs or activities;|
"the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family";
"the church welcomed new members into its fellowship"
|Society||an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization|
|Trust||the trait of trusting;|
of believing in the honesty and reliability of others;
"the experience destroyed his trust and personal dignity"
Friendship Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With P
- Spelled With / Contains Letters