- Types Of Speech
- You can use fundamentalism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fundamentalism
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, i, l, m, n, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters en. Fundamentalism starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fu, fun, fund, funda, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, lism, alism, ..
- The interpretation of every word in the sacred texts as literal truth
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fundamentalism has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fundamental, and ism.
- Pig Latin
- Fundamentalism in Pig Latin is said as "undamentalismfay or undamentalismfway".
- f | u | n | d | a | m | e | n | t | a | l | i | s | m
- fu | un | nd | da | am | me | en | nt | ta | al | li | is | sm
- fun | und | nda | dam | ame | men | ent | nta | tal | ali | lis | ism
- fund | unda | ndam | dame | amen | ment | enta | ntal | tali | alis | lism
- Word Gram
|Adamance||resoluteness by virtue of being unyielding and inflexible|
|Asperity||harshness of manner|
|Bibliolatry||worship of the Bible|
|Bigotry||the intolerance and prejudice of a bigot|
|Bullheadedness||resolute adherence to your own ideas or desires|
|Dogmatism||the intolerance and prejudice of a bigot|
|Evangelicalism||stresses the importance of personal conversion and faith as the means of salvation|
|Firmness||the quality of being steady or securely and immovably fixed in place|
|Grimness||something hard to endure|
"the asperity of northern winters"
View all cognitive synonyms for Fundamentalism
|Fundamentalism||the interpretation of every word in the sacred texts as literal truth|
View English words with the unique letters used in fundamentalism. Words With The Letters Adefilmnstu
|Protestantism||the theological system of any of the churches of western Christendom that separated from the Roman Catholic Church during the Reformation|
Fundamentalism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With M