- Types Of Speech
- You can use fundamentalist as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fundamentalist
- A 5 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, i, l, m, n, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters en. Fundamentalist starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fu, fun, fund, funda, and the ending characters are t, st, ist, list, alist, ..
- A supporter of fundamentalism
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fundamentalist has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fundamental, and ist.
- Pig Latin
- Fundamentalist in Pig Latin is said as "undamentalistfay or undamentalistfway".
- f | u | n | d | a | m | e | n | t | a | l | i | s | t
- fu | un | nd | da | am | me | en | nt | ta | al | li | is | st
- fun | und | nda | dam | ame | men | ent | nta | tal | ali | lis | ist
- fund | unda | ndam | dame | amen | ment | enta | ntal | tali | alis | list
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a supporter of fundamentalism
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or tending toward fundamentalism
|Adamant||very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem|
|Adamantine||not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course|
unsusceptible to persuasion
"he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"
"Cynthia was inexorable
she would have none of him"- W.Churchill
"an intransigent conservative opposed to every libera
|Bigoted||blindly and obstinately attached to some creed or opinion and intolerant toward others|
"a bigoted person"
"an outrageously bigoted point of view"
|Bulletproof||not penetrable by bullets|
|Cadaver||the dead body of a human being|
|Canonist||a specialist in canon law|
|Clay||the dead body of a human being|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fundamentalist
|Fundamentalist||a supporter of fundamentalism|
View English words with the unique letters used in fundamentalist. Words With The Letters Adefilmnstu
|Protestant||the Protestant churches and denominations collectively|
Fundamentalist Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With T