- Types Of Speech
- You can use gabby as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Gabby
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 5 letters with the letters a, b, g, and y, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter b. Gabby starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ga, gab, gabb, and the ending characters are y, by, bby, abby, . Gabby is also a double consonant (bb) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Full of trivial conversation; "kept from her housework by gabby neighbors"
- Is gabby a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Gabby in Pig Latin is said as "abbygay or abbygway".
- g | a | b | b | y
- ga | ab | bb | by
- gab | abb | bby
- gabb | abby
- Word Gram
|Blowy||abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes|
"a windy bluff"
|Blunt||make less lively, intense, or vigorous|
impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
"Terror blunted her feelings"
"deaden a sound"
|Breezy||abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes|
"a windy bluff"
|Candid||characterized by directness in manner or speech|
without subtlety or evasion
"blunt talking and straight shooting"
"a blunt New England farmer"
"I gave them my candid opinion"
"a forthright approach to the problem"
"tell me wh
|Chatty||prone to friendly informal communication|
|Colicky||suffering from excessive gas in the alimentary canal|
|Colloquial||characteristic of informal spoken language or conversation|
"wrote her letters in a colloquial style"
"the broken syntax and casual enunciation of conversational English"
|Communicative||able or tending to communicate|
"was a communicative person and quickly told all she knew"- W.M.Thackeray
View all cognitive synonyms for Gabby
|Gabby||full of trivial conversation|
"kept from her housework by gabby neighbors"
View English words with the unique letters used in gabby. Words With The Letters Abgy
|Voluble||marked by a ready flow of speech;|
"she is an extremely voluble young woman who engages in soliloquies not conversations"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Baggy (5 letters)||12||14||baggy|
|Gabby (5 letters)||13||15||gabby|
Gabby Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters