- Types Of Speech
- You can use loquacious as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Loquacious
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, o, q, s, and u, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ac. Loquacious starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, loq, loqu, loqua, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, ious, cious, ..
- Full of trivial conversation; "kept from her housework by gabby neighbors"
- School Grade
- Loquacious is set as a sat word that starts with l, ends with s, 3 syllables, 6 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Loquacious in Pig Latin is said as "oquaciouslay or oquaciouslway".
- l | o | q | u | a | c | i | o | u | s
- lo | oq | qu | ua | ac | ci | io | ou | us
- loq | oqu | qua | uac | aci | cio | iou | ous
- loqu | oqua | quac | uaci | acio | ciou | ious
- Word Gram
|Blowy||abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes|
"a windy bluff"
|Blunt||make less lively, intense, or vigorous|
impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
"Terror blunted her feelings"
"deaden a sound"
|Breezy||abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes|
"a windy bluff"
|Candid||characterized by directness in manner or speech|
without subtlety or evasion
"blunt talking and straight shooting"
"a blunt New England farmer"
"I gave them my candid opinion"
"a forthright approach to the problem"
"tell me wh
|Chatty||prone to friendly informal communication|
|Colicky||suffering from excessive gas in the alimentary canal|
|Colloquial||characteristic of informal spoken language or conversation|
"wrote her letters in a colloquial style"
"the broken syntax and casual enunciation of conversational English"
|Communicative||able or tending to communicate|
"was a communicative person and quickly told all she knew"- W.M.Thackeray
View all cognitive synonyms for Loquacious
|Loquacious||full of trivial conversation|
"kept from her housework by gabby neighbors"
View English words with the unique letters used in loquacious. Words With The Letters Aciloqsu
|Voluble||marked by a ready flow of speech;|
"she is an extremely voluble young woman who engages in soliloquies not conversations"
Loquacious Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters