- Types Of Speech
- You can use genius as a noun in a sentence.
- About Genius
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, s, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ni. Genius starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ge, gen, geni, geniu, and the ending characters are s, us, ius, nius, enius, ..
- Unusual mental ability
- School Grade
- Genius is set as a grade seven word that starts with g, ends with s, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is genius a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Genius in Pig Latin is said as "eniusgay or eniusgway".
- g | e | n | i | u | s
- ge | en | ni | iu | us
- gen | eni | niu | ius
- geni | eniu | nius
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- unusual mental ability
- a natural talent;
"he has a flair for mathematics";
"he has a genius for interior decorating"
- exceptional creative ability
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality;
"Mozart was a child genius";
"he's smart but he's no Einstein"
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Above||appearing earlier in the same text|
"flaws in the above interpretation"
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Academician||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acuity||a quick and penetrating intelligence|
"he argued with great acuteness"
"I admired the keenness of his mind"
|Acuteness||the quality of having a sharp edge or point|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
View all cognitive synonyms for Genius
|Genius||unusual mental ability|
View English words with the unique letters used in genius. Words With The Letters Eginsu
|Intelligence||the operation of gathering information about an enemy|
|Pyrotechnics||the craft of making fireworks|
|Scintillation||the twinkling of the stars caused when changes in the density of the earth''s atmosphere produce uneven refraction of starlight|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Genius (6 letters)||7||10||genius|
|Guessing (8 letters)||10 +3||14 +4||guessing|
|Eugenics (8 letters)||11 +4||15 +5||eugenics|
|Guinness (8 letters)||9 +2||13 +3||guinness|
|Ensuing (7 letters)||8 +1||12 +2||ensuing|
|Sanguine (8 letters)||9 +2||13 +3||aeginnsu|
|Unseeing (8 letters)||9 +2||13 +3||unseeing|
|Unsigned (8 letters)||10 +3||14 +4||deginnsu|
|Seducing (8 letters)||12 +5||16 +6||seducing|
|Excusing (8 letters)||18 +11||22 +12||excusing|
|Buginese (8 letters)||11 +4||15 +5||beeginsu|
|Beguines (8 letters)||11 +4||15 +5||beeginsu|
Genius Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters