- Types Of Speech
- You can use star as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Star
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, r, s, and t, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ta. Star starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, st, sta, and the ending characters are r, ar, tar, ..
- The topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Star is set as a kindergarten word that starts with s, ends with r, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is star a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Star in Pig Latin is said as "arstay or arstway".
- s | t | a | r
- st | ta | ar
- sta | tar
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- a star-shaped character * used in printing
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- a performer who receives prominent billing
- an actor who plays a principal role
- a plane figure with 5 or more points;
often used as an emblem
- Verb Examples
- mark with an asterisk;
"Linguists star unacceptable sentences"
- be the star in a performance
- feature as the star;
"The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Above||appearing earlier in the same text|
"flaws in the above interpretation"
|Accent||a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation|
|Accentuate||put stress on|
utter with an accent
"In Farsi, you accent the last syllable of each word"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Achiever||a person with a record of successes|
"his son would never be the achiever that his father was"
"only winners need apply"
"if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Act||something that people do or cause to happen|
|Act As Foil|
View all cognitive synonyms for Star
|Star||the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub|
|Arts||studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills)|
"the college of arts and sciences"
|Tsar||a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)|
View English words with the unique letters used in star. Words With The Letters Arst
|Topology||the configuration of a communication network|
View All Names For Star
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Start (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||start|
|Stray (5 letters)||8 +4||7 +3||stray|
|Rattus (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +3||rattus|
|Straw (5 letters)||8 +4||8 +4||straw|
|Sutura (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +4||taurus|
|Tarsus (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +3||tarsus|
|Star (4 letters)||4||4||arst|
|Arts (4 letters)||4||4||arst|
|Sutra (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +2||sutra|
|Stuart (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +3||rattus|
|Rastas (6 letters)||6 +2||6 +2||rastas|
|Taurus (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +4||taurus|
|Satyr (5 letters)||8 +4||7 +3||stray|
|Rasta (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||rasta|
|Tsar (4 letters)||4||4||arst|
|Starr (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||starr|
|Styrax (6 letters)||16 +12||15 +11||styrax|
|Surtax (6 letters)||13 +9||14 +10||surtax|
|Swart (5 letters)||8 +4||8 +4||straw|
|Starry (6 letters)||9 +5||8 +4||arrsty|
|Astray (6 letters)||9 +5||8 +4||astray|
|Stars (5 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||stars|
|Strata (6 letters)||6 +2||6 +2||strata|
|Swartz (6 letters)||18 +14||18 +14||swartz|
Star Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters