- Types Of Speech
- You can use gift as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Gift
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters f, g, i, and t, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters if. Gift starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gi, gif, and the ending characters are t, ft, ift, ..
- The act of giving
- Old Norse
- School Grade
- Gift is set as a kindergarten word that starts with g, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is gift a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Gift in Pig Latin is said as "iftgay or iftgway".
- g | i | f | t
- gi | if | ft
- gif | ift
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of giving
- natural qualities or talents
- something acquired without compensation
- Verb Examples
- give as a present;
make a gift of;
"What will you give her for her birthday?"
- give qualities or abilities to
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Acquirement||an ability that has been acquired by training|
|Acquisition||the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something|
"the acquisition of wealth"
"the acquisition of one company by another"
|Acuity||a quick and penetrating intelligence|
"he argued with great acuteness"
"I admired the keenness of his mind"
|Acuteness||the quality of having a sharp edge or point|
|Adeptness||skillful performance or ability without difficulty|
"his quick adeptness was a product of good design"
"he was famous for his facility as an archer"
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Gift
|Gift||the act of giving|
View English words with the unique letters used in gift. Words With The Letters Fgit
"The city has to put up half the required amount"
|Feed||food for domestic livestock|
|Gift||the act of giving|
|Give||the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length|
|Present||a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking|
|Sharing||a distribution in shares|
|Accordance||the act of granting rights;|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Bestowal||the act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift|
|Bestowment||the act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift|
|Charity||an activity or gift that benefits the public at large|
|Conferment||the act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift|
|Conferral||the act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift|
|Contribution||any one of a number of individual efforts in a common endeavor;|
"I am proud of my contribution to the team''s success";
"they all did their share of the work"
|Donation||act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity|
|Endowment||the act of endowing with a permanent source of income;|
"his generous endowment of the laboratory came just in the nick of time"
View All Hyponyms For Gift
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Gift (4 letters)||8||9||gift|
|Fidget (6 letters)||11 +3||12 +3||gifted|
|Zaftig (6 letters)||19 +11||20 +11||zaftig|
|Gifted (6 letters)||11 +3||12 +3||gifted|
Gift Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters