- Types Of Speech
- You can use goalkeeper as a noun in a sentence.
- About Goalkeeper
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, g, k, l, o, p, and r, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ke. Goalkeeper starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, go, goa, goal, goalk, and the ending characters are r, er, per, eper, eeper, . Goalkeeper is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring
- Compound Words
- A compound word, goalkeeper has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are goal, and keeper.
- Pig Latin
- Goalkeeper in Pig Latin is said as "oalkeepergay or oalkeepergway".
- g | o | a | l | k | e | e | p | e | r
- go | oa | al | lk | ke | ee | ep | pe | er
- goa | oal | alk | lke | kee | eep | epe | per
- goal | oalk | alke | lkee | keep | eepe | eper
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring
- the soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal
|Cordon||adornment consisting of an ornamental ribbon or cord|
|Forefront||the position of greatest advancement|
the leading position in any movement or field
|Fort||a fortified defensive structure|
|Gaoler||someone who guards prisoners|
View all cognitive synonyms for Goalkeeper
|Goalkeeper||the defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring|
View English words with the unique letters used in goalkeeper. Words With The Letters Aegklopr
|Position||the act of positing|
an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
Goalkeeper Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters