- Types Of Speech
- You can use goaltender as a noun in a sentence.
- About Goaltender
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, d, e, g, l, n, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters te. Goaltender starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, go, goa, goal, goalt, and the ending characters are r, er, der, nder, ender, ..
- The defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring
- Compound Words
- A compound word, goaltender has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are goal, and tender.
- Pig Latin
- Goaltender in Pig Latin is said as "oaltendergay or oaltendergway".
- g | o | a | l | t | e | n | d | e | r
- go | oa | al | lt | te | en | nd | de | er
- goa | oal | alt | lte | ten | end | nde | der
- goal | oalt | alte | lten | tend | ende | nder
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring
- the soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal
|Cordon||adornment consisting of an ornamental ribbon or cord|
|Forefront||the position of greatest advancement|
the leading position in any movement or field
|Fort||a fortified defensive structure|
|Gaoler||someone who guards prisoners|
View all cognitive synonyms for Goaltender
|Goaltender||the defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring|
View English words with the unique letters used in goaltender. Words With The Letters Adeglnort
|Position||the act of positing|
an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
Goaltender Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters