- Types Of Speech
- You can use graffiti as a noun in a sentence.
- About Graffiti
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, f, g, i, r, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ff. Graffiti starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters g, gr, gra, graf, graff, and the ending characters are i, ti, iti, fiti, ffiti, . Graffiti is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A rude decoration inscribed on rocks or walls
- Pig Latin
- Graffiti in Pig Latin is said as "affitigray or affitigrway".
- g | r | a | f | f | i | t | i
- gr | ra | af | ff | fi | it | ti
- gra | raf | aff | ffi | fit | iti
- graf | raff | affi | ffit | fiti
- Word Gram
|Graffiti||a rude decoration inscribed on rocks or walls|
View English words with the unique letters used in graffiti. Words With The Letters Afgirt
Graffiti Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters