- Types Of Speech
- You can use great as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Great
- A 1 syllables adjective satellite and 5 letters with the letters a, e, g, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Great starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, gr, gre, grea, and the ending characters are t, at, eat, reat, ..
- Marked by active interest and enthusiasm; "an avid sports fan"; "a great walker"; "an eager beaver"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Great is set as a kindergarten word that starts with g, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is great a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Great in Pig Latin is said as "eatgray or eatgrway".
- g | r | e | a | t
- gr | re | ea | at
- gre | rea | eat
- grea | reat
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- marked by active interest and enthusiasm;
"an avid sports fan";
"a great walker";
"an eager beaver"
- very good;
"he did a bully job";
"a neat sports car";
"had a great time at the party";
"you look simply smashing"
- more than usual;
- (used of persons) standing above others in character or attainment or reputation;
"our distinguished professor";
"an eminent scholar";
"a great statesman"
- relatively large in size or number or extent;
larger than others of its kind;
"a great juicy steak";
"a great multitude";
"the great auk";
"a great old oak";
"a great ocean liner";
"a great delay"
"many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
- of major significance or importance;
"a great work of art";
"Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th century"
- remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect;
"a great crisis";
"had a great stake in the outcome"
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Ablaze||resembling flame in brilliance or color|
"maple trees ablaze in autumn"
"flaming autumn leaves"
|Able||(usually followed by `to'') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
"able to swim"
"she was able to program her computer"
"we were at last able to buy a car"
"able to get a grant for the project"
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Abundant||present in great quantity|
"an abundant supply of water"
|Accomplished||successfully completed or brought to an end|
"his mission accomplished he took a vacation"
"the completed project"
"the joy of a realized ambition overcame him"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Acquiescent||willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest|
"too acquiescent to challenge authority"
"a gentle and biddable soul"
"children compliant with the parental will"
View all cognitive synonyms for Great
|Grate||a frame of iron bars to hold a fire|
|Great||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
View English words with the unique letters used in great. Words With The Letters Aegrt
|Enthusiastic||having or showing great excitement and interest;|
"enthusiastic crowds filled the streets";
"an enthusiastic response";
"was enthusiastic about taking ballet lessons"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Egretta (7 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||arettge|
|Etagere (7 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||aeeegrt|
|Garter (6 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||aegrrt|
|Grate (5 letters)||6||7||great|
|Grater (6 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||aegrrt|
|Garret (6 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||aegrrt|
|Target (6 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||aegrtt|
|Tuareg (6 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||argute|
|Regatta (7 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||regatta|
|Garget (6 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||garget|
|Gyrate (6 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||gretay|
|Great (5 letters)||6||7||great|
|Greater (7 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||regrate|
|Argute (6 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||argute|
|Regrate (7 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||regrate|
Great Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters