- Types Of Speech
- You can use capital as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Capital
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, p, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Capital starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, cap, capi, capit, and the ending characters are l, al, tal, ital, pital, ..
- The upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- School Grade
- Capital is set as a grade seven word that starts with c, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is capital a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Capital in Pig Latin is said as "apitalcay or apitalcway".
- c | a | p | i | t | a | l
- ca | ap | pi | it | ta | al
- cap | api | pit | ita | tal
- capi | apit | pita | ital
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
- one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis;
"printers once kept the type for capitals and for small letters in separate cases;
capitals were kept in the upper half of the
- a seat of government
- wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- assets available for use in the production of further assets
- Adjective Satellite Examples
"many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
- of primary important;
"our capital concern was to avoid defeat"
- punishable by death;
"a capital offense"
"a capital fellow";
"a capital idea"
|Abecedarian||a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge|
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Advantageous||giving an advantage|
"a contract advantageous to our country"
"socially advantageous to entertain often"
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Allographic||of or relating to an allograph|
View all cognitive synonyms for Capital
|Capital||the upper part of a column that supports the entablature|
View English words with the unique letters used in capital. Words With The Letters Acilpt
|Top||a canvas tent to house the audience at a circus performance|
"he was afraid of a fire in the circus tent"
"they had the big top up in less than an hour"
|Column||(architeture) a tall cylindrical vertical upright and used to support a structure|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Capital (7 letters)||11||14||aacilpt|
|Typical (7 letters)||14 +3||16 +2||typical|
|Atypical (8 letters)||15 +4||17 +3||atypical|
|Aplitic (7 letters)||11||14||aplitic|
|Typically (9 letters)||19 +8||21 +7||acillptyy|
|At A Clip (9 letters)|
|Capitally (9 letters)||16 +5||19 +5||capitally|
Capital Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters