- Types Of Speech
- You can use cap as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Cap
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, c, and p, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Cap starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, and the ending characters are p, ap, ..
- A tight-fitting headdress
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Cap is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with p, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is cap a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cap in Pig Latin is said as "apcay or apcway".
- c | a | p
- ca | ap
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a tight-fitting headdress
- a top (as for a bottle)
- something serving as a cover or protection
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a tooth
- a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive;
can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
- an upper limit on what is allowed;
"they established a cap for prices"
- a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- Verb Examples
- restrict the number or amount of;
"We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
- lie at the top of;
"Snow capped the mountains"
|Acme||the highest point (of something)|
"at the peak of the pyramid"
|Affectation||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Affectedness||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Amaze||be a mystery or bewildering to|
"This beats me!"
"Got me--I don''t know the answer!"
"a vexing problem"
"This question really stuck me"
|Apex||the point on the celestial sphere toward which the sun and solar system appear to be moving relative to the fixed stars|
|Apex Of The Suns Way|
|Apogee||apoapsis in Earth orbit|
the point in its orbit where a satellite is at the greatest distance from the Earth
|Appendage||a part that is joined to something larger|
|Ascender||(printing) the part of tall lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters|
View all cognitive synonyms for Cap
|APC||a drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine)|
|Cap||a tight-fitting headdress|
|PAC||committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates|
|CPA||an accountant who has passed certain examinations and met all other statutory and licensing requirements of a United States state to be certified by that state|
"in addition to accounting and auditing, CPAs also prepare tax returns for individuals and cor
View English words with the unique letters used in cap. Words With The Letters Acp
|Headdress||clothing for the head|
|Headgear||clothing for the head|
|Balaclava||a cap that is close-fitting and woolen and covers all of the head but the face|
|Balmoral||a brimless dark blue Scottish cap with a flat top and a plume on one side|
|Beret||a cap with no brim or bill;|
made of soft cloth
|Biggin||a child''s tight-fitting cap;|
often ties under the chin
|Biretta||a stiff cap with ridges across the crown;|
worn by Roman Catholic clergy
|Bluebonnet||a brimless dark blue Scottish cap with a flat top and a plume on one side|
|Calpac||a high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus|
View All Hyponyms For Cap
View All Names For Cap
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Craps (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||scarp|
|Carp (4 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||carp|
|Scaup (5 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||scaup|
|Paca (4 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||paca|
|Capra (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||capra|
|APC (3 letters)||7||9||cap|
|Cap (3 letters)||7||9||cap|
|Scarp (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||scarp|
|Caput (5 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||tupac|
|Crap (4 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||carp|
|Pact (4 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||pact|
|Cuppa (5 letters)||11 +4||15 +6||cuppa|
|PAC (3 letters)||7||9||cap|
|CPA (3 letters)||7||9||cap|
|Spacy (5 letters)||12 +5||13 +4||spacy|
|Puca (4 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||puca|
|Pwca (4 letters)||11 +4||13 +4||pwca|
|Aspac (5 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||aspac|
|Tupac (5 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||tupac|
|Caps (4 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||acps|
Cap Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With P
- Spelled With / Contains Letters