- Types Of Speech
- You can use washington as a noun in a sentence.
- About Washington
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, g, h, i, n, o, s, t, and w, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters in. Washington starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wa, was, wash, washi, and the ending characters are n, on, ton, gton, ngton, ..
- The federal government of the United States
- Old English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, washington has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are washing, and ton.
- School Grade
- Washington is set as a grade seven word that starts with w, ends with n, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Washington in Pig Latin is said as "ashingtonway or ashingtonwway".
- w | a | s | h | i | n | g | t | o | n
- wa | as | sh | hi | in | ng | gt | to | on
- was | ash | shi | hin | ing | ngt | gto | ton
- wash | ashi | shin | hing | ingt | ngto | gton
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the federal government of the United States
- the capital of the United States in the District of Columbia and a tourist mecca;
George washington commissioned Charles l'Enfant to lay out the city in 1791
- a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- 1st President of the United States;
commander-in-chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolution (1732-1799)
- United States educator who was born a slave but became educated and founded a college at Tuskegee in Alabama (1856-1915)
|Washington||the federal government of the United States|
View English words with the unique letters used in washington. Words With The Letters Aghinostw
Washington Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters