- Types Of Speech
- You can use hammurabi as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hammurabi
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, b, h, i, m, r, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter u. Hammurabi starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, ha, ham, hamm, hammu, and the ending characters are i, bi, abi, rabi, urabi, . Hammurabi is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Babylonian king who codified the laws of Sumer and Mesopotamia (died 1750 BC)
- Pig Latin
- Hammurabi in Pig Latin is said as "ammurabihay or ammurabihway".
- h | a | m | m | u | r | a | b | i
- ha | am | mm | mu | ur | ra | ab | bi
- ham | amm | mmu | mur | ura | rab | abi
- hamm | ammu | mmur | mura | urab | rabi
- Word Gram
|Hammurabi||Babylonian king who codified the laws of Sumer and Mesopotamia (died 1750 BC)|
View English words with the unique letters used in hammurabi. Words With The Letters Abhimru
|King||(chess) the weakest but the most important piece|
Hammurabi Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With I
- Spelled With / Contains Letters