- Types Of Speech
- You can use illness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Illness
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, i, l, n, and s, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Illness starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, il, ill, illn, illne, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, lness, . Illness is also a double consonant (ll), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- Compound Words
- A compound word, illness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ill, and ness.
- Is illness a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Illness in Pig Latin is said as "illnessay or illnessway".
- i | l | l | n | e | s | s
- il | ll | ln | ne | es | ss
- ill | lln | lne | nes | ess
- illn | llne | lnes | ness
- Word Gram
|Aberration||an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image|
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Addiction||(Roman law) a formal award by a court sentence of a thing or person to another (as of a debtor to his creditor)|
a surrender to a master
"under Roman law addiction was the justification for slavery"
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Affliction||a cause of great suffering and distress|
|Ailment||an often persistent bodily disorder or disease|
a cause for complaining
|Alienation||the action of alienating|
the action of causing to become unfriendly
"his behavior alienated the other students"
View all cognitive synonyms for Illness
|Health||the general condition of body and mind|
"his delicate health"
"in poor health"
|Wellness||a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease|
"physicians should be held responsible for the health of their patients"
|Illness||impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism|
View English words with the unique letters used in illness. Words With The Letters Eilns
|Unhealthiness||a state in which you are unable to function normally and without pain|
|Aeroembolism||pain resulting from rapid change in pressure|
|Ague||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Amyloidosis||a disorder characterized by deposit of amyloid in organs or tissues;|
often secondary to chronic rheumatoid arthritis or tuberculosis or multiple myeloma
|Anuresis||inability to urinate|
|Anuria||inability to urinate|
|Bends||pain resulting from rapid change in pressure|
|Collapse||the act of throwing yourself down;|
"he landed on the bed with a great flop"
View All Hyponyms For Illness
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sideline (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +1||sideline|
|Laziness (8 letters)||17 +10||19 +9||laziness|
|Swindle (7 letters)||11 +4||13 +3||swindle|
|Snivel (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||snivel|
|Idleness (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +1||deeilnss|
|License (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||silence|
|Sylviinae (9 letters)||15 +8||17 +7||sylviinae|
|Salientia (9 letters)||9 +2||11 +1||salientia|
|Scincella (9 letters)||13 +6||18 +8||scincella|
|Seasnail (8 letters)||8 +1||10||aaeilnss|
|Blennius (8 letters)||10 +3||15 +5||blennius|
|Sea Snail (9 letters)|
|Bus Line (8 letters)|
|Landside (8 letters)||10 +3||12 +2||islanded|
|Client (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||client|
|Stencil (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||stencil|
|Tinsel (6 letters)||6||8||silent|
|Setline (7 letters)||7||9||tensile|
|Utensil (7 letters)||7||10||utensil|
|Vaseline (8 letters)||11 +4||14 +4||vaseline|
|WATS Line (9 letters)|
|Silliness (9 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||silliness|
|Silence (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||silence|
|Vileness (8 letters)||11 +4||14 +4||eeilnssv|
|Validness (9 letters)||13 +6||16 +6||validness|
Illness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters