- Types Of Speech
- You can use imaginative as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Imaginative
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, m, n, t, and v, 5 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter n. Imaginative starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, im, ima, imag, imagi, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, tive, ative, ..
- (used of persons or artifacts) marked by independence and creativity in thought or action; "an imaginative use of material"; "the invention of the knitting frame by another ingenious English clergyman"- Lewis Mumford; "an ingenious device"; "had an invent
- Middle French
- Pig Latin
- Imaginative in Pig Latin is said as "imaginativeay or imaginativeway".
- i | m | a | g | i | n | a | t | i | v | e
- im | ma | ag | gi | in | na | at | ti | iv | ve
- ima | mag | agi | gin | ina | nat | ati | tiv | ive
- imag | magi | agin | gina | inat | nati | ativ | tive
- Word Gram
|Abecedarian||a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge|
|Abo||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aborigine||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Aggressive||having or showing determination and energetic pursuit of your ends|
"an aggressive businessman"
"an aggressive basketball player"
"he was aggressive and imperious
positive in his convictions"
|Ague||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Ambidextrous||marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another|
"she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill
"a double-dealing double agent"
"a double-faced infernal traitor and
|Antenatal||occurring or existing before birth|
"the prenatal period"
View all cognitive synonyms for Imaginative
|Imaginative||(used of persons or artifacts) marked by independence and creativity in thought or action|
"an imaginative use of material"
"the invention of the knitting frame by another ingenious English clergyman"- Lewis Mumford
"an ingenious device"
"had an invent
View English words with the unique letters used in imaginative. Words With The Letters Aegimntv
|Creative||promoting construction or creation;|
|Originative||having the ability or power to create;|
"a creative imagination"
Imaginative Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E